Financial Systems Lead
Merelbeke, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumBusiness Application
Lansweeper provides a unique Technology Asset Intelligence platform for businesses to better understand, manage and protect their technology estate and network. Lansweeper helps customers minimize risks and optimize their technology investments by providing actionable insight into their technology estate at all times, offering trustworthy, valuable, and accurate insights about the state of users, devices, and software.
Since its launch in 2004, Lansweeper has been developing a
software platform that scans and inventories all IT devices, installed
software, and active users on a network – allowing organizations to manage
their IT centrally. The Lansweeper platform currently discovers and
monitors over 80 million connected devices from 28,000+ customers, including
Mercedes, Michelin, Liverpool FC, Carlsberg, Nestle, IBM, and Samsung, along
with governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 300+ strong team
across the world.
A day in the life of:
- You are the go-to-person for frictionless Finance processes: Quote-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Calendar-to-Close, etc.
- You work closely with our Sales, Finance and Systems teams to understand where they experience frictions and to propose improvements. You discover, structure, and analyze business requirements and objectives.
- You design, implement and maintain automations of financial processes based on our FinTech stack of applications: ZoneBilling, NetSuite, CleverBridge, Adyen, AvaTax, Fonoa and more.
- You coordinate directly with business users to test and deliver changes to our finance automations. You coordinate with Systems teams and external software providers.
- You aim to make our finance organization more scalable by removing friction, and following best practices.
- You ensure data that is shared between Finance and other systems links smoothly. This requires an understanding of other business systems and how they interact with the finance systems.
- You maintain the finance knowledge base that explain the key finance processes & how they are automated.
Are you the new Finance Technology lead at Lansweeper?
I am someone who has:
- A passion for Finance processes
- A passion for Technology
- Drive to work a dynamic and agile development environments, with frequently changing priorities
- Strong written communication skills so it’s clear for stakeholders what will be implemented for them, by when
- The ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including Finance and Sales
- Is comfortable with combining day-to-day data request fulfillment (small needs & incidents) with project work.
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience with Netsuite
- A minimum of 7 years’ professional experience working with Finance processes
- An understanding of online credit card payments
- An understanding of VAT/Sales & withholding taxes in B2B invoicing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR C1)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including formulas, and charts
- Affinity or understanding of integration projects and Software Development Life Cycle
Going for gold?
- A background in programming and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with IFRS
- Experience with Adyen and auto-charge
- Experience with a Merchant-of-Record
- Experience with subscription billing
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan