Start date: as of January 2024
With a funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We are now looking for a Senior UX researcher to help us scale and take Lansweeper to the next level. Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, and we have teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
We're looking for a Senior UX researcher to join our team and help us work with a user-centric perspective, passionate about UX research methodology and excited to work on technical products and developer experience. As a Senior UX researcher you will be part of the existing UX team, reporting directly to the Head of UX. You will be translating user and business requirements into simple and intuitive experiences, closely collaborating with stakeholders and validating with users.
This role offers a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Senior UX researcher who is passionate about making a real impact on the user experience of our product. You will have the opportunity to work on our SaaS product and collaborate with a talented team of researchers, designers, engineers, and product managers.
A day in the life of
As a Senior UX researcher at Lansweeper, you will:
- Meet product managers and stakeholders to understand their needs and challenges.
- Design and conduct user research studies with our users, using various research techniques: interviews, shadowing, testing, focus groups, card sorting…
- Analyse and synthesizing research findings.
- Create and deliver presentations and reports to share research findings with product managers, UX designers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to incorporate user insights into the product development process.
- Develop and maintaining user research tools and processes.
- Support our user researchers methodology and evangelise best practices.
Are you the new Senior UX researcher at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Leads and supports user research initiatives across the company, from product discovery to post-launch evaluation.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure that user insights are incorporated into the product development process.
- Shares user research findings with stakeholders across the company to inform decision-making.
- Creates and delivers presentations, reports, and other communication materials to share research findings with stakeholders.
- Helps to grow the UX team at Lansweeper, providing mentorship and support to the UX designers on the research methodology.
- Is a self-starter, capable of working independently, managing time and workload.
- Communicates proactively, engaging users and stakeholders through design thinking techniques.
- Holds an empathetic character and genuine interest in users' needs, making them my priority.
- Is a fast learner, adapting to a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-growing environment.
- 5+ years of experience in user research. Big plus if you have worked on SaaS projects.
- Experience with a variety of user research methods, including qualitative and quantitative research.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English. No specific qualifications are required, but proficiency in English is a must, as you will need it to communicate with stakeholders and users.
Going for gold?
- Prior experience designing IT Asset Management solutions.
- Prior experience in working in SaaS and digital product platforms.
- Prior experience in researching developer-experience oriented audiences.
- Any degree that validates your knowledge in user experience design and/or user research.
Our offer you can't refuse
- Flexibility is key. Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (team building) event at least once a year.
- Growing along with an accelerating scale-up.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits: medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, etc.