With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a UX designer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress.
Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
We're looking for a seasoned UX designer with proven experience to join our team and help us keep a user-centric perspective as the company scales.
As a UX Designer you will join the existing UX team, reporting directly to the UX Lead. You will be translating user and business requirements into simple and intuitive experiences, closely collaborating with stakeholders and validating with users.
A day in the life of
- Problem framing and ideation in Miro or Figjam, using different types of diagrams such as user flows, mind maps, sitemaps, etc.
- Building high-fidelity mockups using the established design system and guidelines.
- Contributing to the design system by creating and editing components, documenting their specs and behavior, etc.
- Prototyping for user testing and to help developers to have a better understanding of complex flows or micro-interactions.
- Carrying out, analyzing, and documenting user research processes, such as interviews or usability tests.
- Communicating with stakeholders and users to ensure that all are involved and aligned with our proposals.
Are you the new UX Designer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Has full-stack designer knowledge and takes care of the end-to-end user experience design process, from research to implementation.
- Is a self-starter, capable of working independently and managing your time and workload.
- Communicates proactively, taking the initiative when needed to talk with stakeholders.
- Hold empathetic character and genuine interest in user's needs, making them my priority.
- Is a fast learner, adapting to a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-growing environment.
- Is passionate about UX mastery, combining user and business requirements into a simple, intuitive, and beautiful proposal.
- Is team player, willing to collaborate with your peers, participate in co-creation activities, and help them when needed.
- Is open to constructive feedback, willing to involve my colleagues in my proposals to benefit the outcome. Likewise, I like to share my thoughts on teammates' work to help them achieve more.
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products. Big plus if you have worked on SaaS projects.
- Experience with Figma, both designing and prototyping. If, instead of Figma, you have solid experience with Sketch, Framer, or Adobe XD, that's OK too.
- Fluent spoken and written English. No specific qualifications are required, but proficiency in English is a must, as you will need it to communicate with stakeholders and users.
Going for gold?
- Prior experience designing IT Asset Management solutions.
- Basic experience with HTML and CSS to take a feasible approach in your proposals and streamline handoff to development.
- Any degree that can validate your knowledge in user experience design.
Our offer you can't refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits: medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, etc
- Work hard, play harder!
Important: To be considered a potential candidate, it's essential to have
a portfolio or at least one case study.