Testing & Quality Engineer
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need an Administrative Assistant to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
As our IT Testing & Quality Engineer, you get to work on our core business: you test our software which detects and scans IT assets. You’ll be working closely with your experienced testing colleagues as well as with ‘your’ own development team of five.
- You analyze new features and determine the quality attributes necessary.
- You determine the actions needed to measure and ensure the quality of the features (unit test, automated test script, manual test, performance test, vulnerability scan, etc.).
- You work with your development team to implement, maintain and improve the quality measures.
- You strive to enhance the quality of the product by using structured testing techniques and exploratory testing.
- You monitor the results of manual and automatic executions, the test coverage and the various quality metrics and create visibility by use of dashboards and reports.
- You follow up on reported issues and anticipate potential risks.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
Are you the new Testing and Quality Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- takes responsibility for his own work
- enjoys working in a technical environment (not only software but infrastructure as well)
- has a sense of humor and enjoys hanging out with his colleagues
I have (a)
- work permit & good command of English. Dutch or other languages are a plus
- no problem coming to the office in Dendermonde 2-3 days a week
- a background in testing through education or (first) experience
- knowledge of structured testing methodologies
- general knowledge of IT infrastructure, OO software, SDLC, Test automation, scripting
Going for gold?
- Certificates in ISTQB or Tmap?
- Experience in test automation (Xray, Cypress, Selenium)?
- Experience with SonarCloud or SonarQube, Jira, GitHub?
- Know your way around various operating systems?
- Distinct expertise in SQL and enterprise-level database architecture?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!