Technical Solution Engineer
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a seasoned Technical Solution Engineer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
This role reports directly into our Operational Support Team Lead. If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
Analyze, Advise, Evaluate
- You analyze and troubleshoot a wide variety of technical support cases as the Lansweeper product spans everything that is IT.
- You advise our customers who are knowledgeable IT professionals to efficiently tackle their challenges.
- You evaluate each solution you present as our technical support cases are all unique use cases that require a custom solution.
- You do not believe in one solution fits all, and can tailor technical advice toward the needs of our customers.
- You communicate with our customers via email, for complex support cases it might be required to provide support via phone.
- You assist with developing technical documentation.
- You test new releases.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You are living in in Belgium.
Are you the new Technical Support Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- analyzes challenges before tackling them head-on.
- can think out of the box and offer creative solutions.
- is committed, hands-on, eager to learn and share information.
- communicates fluently and in a friendly manner.
- +5 years of experience in technical support (IT issues specifically) and/or system administration.
- thorough knowledge of written and spoken English to correspond with customers from all over the world.
- broad interest and good working knowledge of IT.
- knack for creating SQL reports and scripts.
Going for gold?
- Proficiency in networks and protocols?
- Commercial mindset?
- Experience with MSSQL, scripting or other programming?
- Lansweeper knowledge?
Our offer you can't refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!