Technical Solution Engineer
With $150 million funding round received recently from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its team. We now need a Technical Solution Engineer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage, and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 180+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video Careers - Jobs - Lansweeper NV
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
Analyze, Advise, Evaluate
- You analyze and troubleshoot a wide variety of technical support cases as the Lansweeper product spans everything that is IT.
- You advise our customers who are knowledgeable IT professionals to efficiently tackle their challenges.
- You evaluate each solution you present as our technical support cases are all unique use cases that require a custom solution.
- You do not believe in one solution fits all, and can tailor technical advice toward the needs of our customers.
- You communicate with our customers via email, for complex support cases it might be required to provide support via phone.
- You assist with developing technical documentation.
- You test new releases.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You are living in or willing to relocate to Austin area.
Are you the new Technical Support Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- analyzes challenges before tackling them head-on.
- can think out of the box and offer creative solutions.
- is committed, hands-on, eager to learn and share information.
- communicates fluently and in a friendly manner.
I have a
- +5 years of experience in technical support (IT issues specifically) and/or system administration.
- thorough knowledge of written and spoken English to correspond with customers from all over the world.
- broad interest and good working knowledge of IT.
- knack for creating SQL reports and scripts.
Going for gold?
- Proficiency in networks and protocols?
- Commercial mindset?
- Experience with MSSQL, scripting or other programming?
- Lansweeper knowledge?
Our offer you can't refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges and responsibility
- Easygoing teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive wage
- Healthcare plan
- Retirement plan
65,000 - 75,000 USD salary range per year