Tech Project Manager
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Technical Project Manager to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
A day in the life of:
- You master Jira software development tool
- You work with an agile methodology but can leverage waterfall approach on a case-by-case basis
- You prepare, monitor and checkpoint project status with devs, devops and QA
- You help senior management track, control, report the key workstreams and projects
- You bridge product and engineering VP’s asks with dev team execution
- You are part of a company that builds software used by thousands of IT professionals worldwide
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset
- You work with leading tools and the newest technology
We're looking for someone who has...
- Experience in a fast-paced software development environment with use of Agile development and knowledge of waterfall methodologies
- Experience running projects in a challenging context
- Desire to drive continuous improvement and innovation
- Bachelor in information technology / engineering
- base in Rome or nearby
- Leadership in building the right team spirit within the project
- Desirable experience and skills in SaaS in AWS environment
- Negotiation and prioritization skills
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion;
- Variation, challenges and responsability;
- Easy-going teamwork;
- Working with leading tools and newest technology;
- Fulltime long-term contract;
- Competitive wage;
- Extra company benefits like ticket restaurants, extra health insurance...
- Flexible working hours;
- Teleworking equipment budget;
- Referral bonus;
- Internal and external training;
- Central and convenient office location.