Target Account Marketing Manager
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need an Target Account
Marketing Manager to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
A day in the life of:
Team up: You will work closely with sales, sales development reps (SDR’s), customer success, operations and marketing teams to educate, engage and excite our enterprise and strategic accounts
Goal definition: You partner with sales team to drive sales pipeline and revenue through account-targeted programs for high potential accounts
Strategy: Define Account Based Marketing strategy and execution planning focused on our strategic accounts only to fuel high ROI for marketing and sales through identification of buyer intent, mapping of DMU and account prioritization integrating the use of our multiple ABM tools.
Messaging: Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
UX, Workflows, Assets: Partner with the regional sales, sales development reps (SDR’s), customer success and event marketing to develop regional, account focused playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating conversion rates for high value accounts.
Set up: Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for regional named accounts.
Execution: You will engage with strategic accounts through multiple channels and in tandem with digital, demand and partner marketing teams Tracking & Follow up: Build then obsess over TAMM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), account penetration/ interaction, database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person and the success of the campaigns utilizing the E2E lead tracking MKT dashboard and track, measure, report and improve ROI on a continuous basis
Project Management: Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget
Market Intelligence: Gather and share industry and account-based intelligence such as mapping the organizational decision-makers, identifying the key contacts in each account and providing regular updates on industry, company, and contacts to sales to identify/solidify selling opportunities
Provide administrative support where and when required to ensure the smooth running of the ABM initiatives; assist with various campaigns, setting up chosen TAMM tools & SFDC campaigns.
Are you the new Target Account Marketing Manager at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Functions with confidence and is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Has an analytical and data driven mindset
- Holds myself accountable
- Thinks of marketing and sales as essential partners in growth
- Thinks strategically and aims for continuous improvement
- Likes to get out of my comfort zone
- Experience with the world of B2B/B2C e-commerce and platforms such as 6Sense, Demandbase (TAMM platform or similar) Trust Radius (or any other review program platform), chatbot, leadfeeder, Pardot, Salesforce, etc.
- Drive, ambition and a high quality-bar
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience and proven track record developing account-based marketing (TAMM) programs. You have designed and executed 1 to 1, 1 to many and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments. You have acquired new logos, expanded their footprint and driven upsell opportunities
- Growth marketing mindset
- Relevant professional bachelor’s degree or higher
- Advanced knowledge digital marketing
Going for gold?
- Experience in SaaS marketing and customer journey analysis
- IT geek with a broad and active interest in IT?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K retirement plan