IT Systems Automation Engineer
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey with Lansweeper's dynamic IT team? We're a group of 8 tech enthusiasts spanning ages 24 to 41, supporting offices across Europe and North America. We're now on the lookout for a talented Systems Engineer to join our Infrastructure team working from our HQ in Merelbeke, becoming the third member of our awesome trio!
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage, and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK, and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
A day in the life of
- Unleashing your inner tech wizard as our 2nd line support, especially when it comes to network-related feats.
- Mastering the hybrid cloud infrastructure (On Prem, co-location, Azure, you name it!).
- Taking command in WAN-related missions, ensuring smooth communication with ISPs.
- Creating network magic in new locations and acquisitions, aligning with business dreams.
- Translating business needs into technical solutions that'll make jaws drop.
Who we’re looking for:
- A problem-solving maestro with a knack for streamlining and automating processes.
- Whether you're steering big projects or sailing solo, you've got a compass for success.
- Your tech IQ is off the charts, especially when it comes to OS, program logic, and business processes.
- You're the friendly challenger, ensuring internal customers get the support they deserve.
- Dev(Sec)Ops? You're all ears and ready for action!
Tech you’ll rock:
- Eager to soak up knowledge and build Fort Knox-level security.
- Bonus points for Nutanix, AWS and advanced networking skills
Our offer you can't refuse:
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.