SMB Sales Representative US
With a recently announced $150 million funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage, and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK, and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
A day in the life of:
- You’re responsible for developing relationships with customers in your sales region.
- You’re responsible for expanding the customer’s usage of our product and upgrading them to our new licensing plans.
- You review the customer’s needs and Lansweeper usage over video meetings.
- You identify up-sell or cross-sell opportunities and let no prospect pass by.
- You communicate with IT pros, managers, and purchasers via email and over the phone.
- You provide potential customers with a general overview of Lansweeper’s capabilities during screen sharing sessions.
- You join in on diverse projects that support and drive Lansweeper’s growth.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You share improvements to processes, our software, and customer experience.
- You will complete other duties at the discretion of management
Are you the new SMB Sales Representative at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Is open minded & eager to learn
- Puts the customer first
- Is enterprising with a commercial mindset
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate
- Communicates fluently and in a friendly manner
- Embraces change
- Is a team player willing to go the extra mile
- A deep desire to start my software sales career
- A broad and active interest in IT
- Extraordinary people and writing skills
Going for gold?
- 0 to 2 years selling in a B2B setting
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages?
- A background in customer service?
- Experience with the world of B2B sales?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.