Site Reliability Engineer
Our team’s main goal is to build the tools, author the practices, and support production as needed for the company to grow at the intersection of development, operations and security.
Your role is to capture the need, figure out how to do it, execute it, create a runbook, automate it, and/or offer it as a tool or a practice to any/all engineers.
A day in the life of:
- Be responsible for all lifecycle operational aspects of our platform.
- Build tooling to help monitor, analyze and remediate the platform
- Own and maintain observability instrumentation libraries and educate software engineers on observability driven development.
- Be responsible for iterating on SLOs with Product, support Engineering to define SLIs and understand SLAs as defined by business.
- Provide general IT support to colleagues (Request fulfillment) as needed.
- Help engineers get into the mindset of coding for reliability from the get-go.
Are you the new Site Reliability Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Is knowledgeable about CI/CD
- Prefers the “paired programming” approach
- Likes to work in a core team enabling other development teams
- Is a team player with a winning attitude
- Enjoys continuously learning to deliver the best results
- +3 years of experience in a similar role
- An eye for quality, security and observability
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Expertise in Azure and/or AWS
- Knowledge about infrastructure as a code (Terraform)
Going for gold?
- Knowledge of Managed RDS (Mongo RDS, Elastic, Redis)
- Practical experience with incident management
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!