Senior UX Designer
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Senior UX designer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
We're looking for a seasoned Senior UX designer with proven experience to join our team and help us keep a user-centric perspective as the company scales. As a Senior UX Designer, you will join the existing UX team, reporting directly to the Head of UX. You will translate user and business requirements into simple and intuitive experiences, collaborating closely with stakeholders and validating with users.
A day in the life of
- Problem framing and ideation through different diagrams such as user flows, mind maps, sitemaps, etc.
- Working as a partner to product managers at the discovery stage, conducting qualitative and quantitative research to ensure we build the right things correctly.
- Contributing to the design system by creating, editing, and documenting components.
- Prototyping interactions to validate them with users and streamline handoff to development.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure your proposals meet business and user objectives.
- Keeping track of customer ideas and usage metrics to uncover improvement opportunities and new initiatives.
- Contributing to the design culture of Lansweeper through regular communication with your fellow designers through design reviews, team meetings and feedback.
Are you the new UX Designer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Can drive complex, end-to-end UX design processes, taking ownership from initial concept to shipping and beyond.
- Is familiar with research methodologies and turning customer feedback into actionable findings.
- Is a self-starter, capable of working independently, managing my time and workload.
- Communicates proactively, engaging users and stakeholders through design thinking techniques.
- Holds empathetic character and genuine interest in users' needs, making them my priority.
- Is a fast learner, adapting to a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-growing environment.
- Is passionate about UX mastery, combining user and business requirements into simple, intuitive design proposals.
- Is a team player, willing to collaborate with my peers, participate in co-creation activities, and mentor them when needed.
- Is open to constructive feedback, willing to involve my colleagues in my proposals to benefit the outcome. Likewise, I like to share my thoughts on teammates' work to help them achieve more.
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products. Big plus if you have worked on SaaS projects.
- Experience with Figma, both designing and prototyping. If instead of Figma, you have solid experience with Sketch, Framer, or Adobe XD, that's OK too.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. No specific qualifications are required, but proficiency in English is a must, as you will need it to communicate with stakeholders and users.
Going for gold?
- Prior experience designing for B2B SaaS products.
- Basic knowledge of technologies such as HTML and CSS, in order to streamline developer handoff.
- A degree or relevant industry experience in Human-computer Interaction, Human Factors, or similar.
Our offer you can't refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- Medical insurance.
- An IT equipment budget to help you do your best work from home.
- Access to an online learning platform so you can improve your skills.
- Regular team offsites all over the world.
Important: Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.