Senior .NET Discovery Developer
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a seasoned .NET Developer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
As our Senior .NET Discovery Developer, you get to work on the core of our software: you research the possibilities to detect new types of assets and look for ways to get even more information out of the different assets we scan. Together with the team, you write new code to enhance our product.
A day in the life of
Discover, Implement, Optimize
- You discover new algorithms for detecting network devices and other assets.
- You implement the code that discovers hardware and software.
- You continuously optimize and strive for the efficient functioning of our software.
- As a member of an agile Research team, you analyze the extent and impact of changes to the Lansweeper software.
- You are part of a company that builds software used by thousands of IT professionals worldwide.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You work with leading tools and the newest technology.
Are you the new Senior .NET Discovery Developer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- has knowledge of system security, networks, and the hardware running them.
- likes to reverse engineer software.
- is keen on analyzing network traffic.
- a solid experience (+5 years) in one or more of these areas:
.NET programming (preferably C#)
- Experience in writing reliable and performant code using SOLID principles.
- Experience in designing code using OO Principles and Design Patterns.
Database programming (SQL)
- Experience in query syntax and in querying database instance parameters.
- a deep insight into software and hardware discovery.
- a strong interest in monitoring tools that discover activity on systems.
Going for gold?
- Experienced in sysadmin tasks and able to translate them in C# code?
- Well versed in querying Active Directory, SSH, PowerShell?
- Interested in mobile device management?
- Skilled in some of the tools we use (GitHub, CircleCI, Jira, Confluence)?
- Knowledgeable in some languages and technologies we use throughout Lansweeper like MongoDB, React, NodeJS, gRPC, Kafka, ElasticSearch?
- Familiar with deploying solutions in AWS, Azure?
- Adept in writing Linux bash scripts to get system information on multiple distributions?
- Proficient in Linux permissions and analyzing audit logs.
Our offer you can't refuse
Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!