Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
Want to make a great impact with a fast-growing IT scale-up while building your career in technical marketing? At Lansweeper you get the opportunity to work with an amazing product, a highly driven team and to learn, grow and work on complex challenges! Do you have a deep knowledge of Marketing Automation and a data-driven mindset?
The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the set-up, execution and maintenance of End-to-End Lead management processes and marketing automation campaigns for Lansweeper business stakeholders to drive prospects through the sales funnel.
This individual will be part of the marketing team to define the future of digital marketing within the organization.
In this role, you’ll
Lead management process
- Understand Lansweeper business and the sales/marketing teams’ needs for lead generation and ABM campaigns
- Define a holistic framework and project milestones to identify, deploy and escalate the different processes across the company
Execute marketing automation
- Execute activities that involve forms, e-mails, landing pages and multi-step workflows
- collaborates and align with legal team on the new privacy policies (GDPR) and the implementation in the different campaign assets
- Coordinate and lead single service and integrated projects for demand generation across the different teams within the Corporate Marketing layer
Use of database and data models
- Analyze the impact of future changes and the impact over the current processes
- Enable new contacts with the information in the right format to create business opportunities for marketing teams
Manage business documentation and reporting
- Build documentation that covers the business requirements and translates them to a global framework.
- Work closely together with our Demand Generation manager and our Salesforce team
- Build analytical models and perform data science analysis
- Identify new marketing automation and personalization needs according to industry business trends, processes into useful material, delivers and distributes to business stakeholders
Are you the new Senior Marketing Automation Specialist at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Would like to be the interface between our marketing & sales departments
- Shows effective interpersonal, analytical and data driven, and problem-solving capabilities
- Thinks of marketing and sales as essential partners in growth
- Holds myself accountable
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Can come up with refreshing ideas proactively, while always putting the customer, results and quality first
- Displays natural influencing skills with high attention to detail
I have (a)
- Degree in IT/data. Master in Digital Marketing or Marketing automation as a plus
- Solid experience (+7 years) in marketing automation and lead management programs and associated lead scoring models
- Experience in SaaS marketing
- Proven experience with data modeling and marketing automation (Pardot is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of DB management & development, CMS tools and web analytics
- Natural interest in marketing & technology
Going for gold?
- Worked with Pardot & Salesforce before?
- Technical affinity in a B2B environment?
- Has strong knowledge of web technology (HTML and CSS), web usability/accessibility (as a plus)
- Are you a born entrepreneur?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Define the future of digital marketing within our global organization and lead the digital marketing execution program
- We offer a variety of benefits (company car, insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices with our Flexible Income Plan.
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- Work hard, play harder!