Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and Universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA. Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our team and play a crucial role in our product. As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for defining the collection of data points, contextualization, joining, analysis of those data points, and working on inference and benchmarking to provide actionable insights for our customers. If you are a highly motivated individual who loves working with data and extracting insights that drive business impact, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary package, flexible work hours, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
A day in the life of:
- Define the collection of data points: You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and define data points to collect, ensuring they are relevant and valuable.
- Contextualization, joining, analysis of data points: You will use your advanced knowledge of statistical and machine learning techniques to contextualize, join, and analyse the collected data points to extract insights.
- Work on inference and benchmarking: You will use the analysed data to draw inferences and build predictive models, using statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms. You will also work on benchmarking to evaluate the performance of models against industry standards.
Are you the new Senior Data Scientist at Lansweeper?
I am someone who has:
- Advanced degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a related field
- Proven experience in working with large and complex datasets, data analysis, and data modelling
- Strong programming skills in Python or R (Java or Scala is a plus)
- Experience with SQL and database management systems
- Experience with statistical modelling, machine learning, and deep learning techniques
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Kibana, Superset, Quicksight
- Experience with big-data architecture and open-source standards such as Hadoop, YARN, Spark, Hive, Impala
- Experience with AWS big-data services like Athena, EMR or similar tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of English to read and write documentation and actively interact with global teams in other EU/US locations.
- Residence in Rome or nearby
Going for gold
- Familiar with cybersecurity, especially vulnerability and risk management spaces
Our Offer you can’t refuse
Meet our Recruiter Elvira Arnone