Senior Channel Manager US with French
With a $150 million funding round received recently from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Channel Manager to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
Lansweeper keeps on expanding. We are currently looking for our first Senior Channel Manager for North America (based in the East coast). You will play a key role in realizing the huge potential of our Partner ecosystem as we look to scale through partners.
A day in the life of
Onboard, Manage, Develop
- You onboard new partners by showing them the power of Lansweeper and the mutual value of a partnership.
- You manage existing partners with a focus on pipeline management and sales enablement.
- You develop business plans and marketing with managed partners to drive pipeline and grow Lansweeper’s footprint with existing customers
- You work together with the Global Solution Partners team to create and improve all partner program-related content (training & certification, best practices, marketing materials, etc.).
- You approve partner leads, monitor their opportunities and boost partner revenue while maintaining a close relationship.
- You report to our Head of Global Solution Partners based in Seattle, WA and you represent your KPI's and project updates to management and the Board of Directors monthly.
- You grow with the company and the Partner Program, in which we're heavily investing.
Are you the new Senior Channel Manager at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- can work independently and has an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
- is relationship-oriented and focuses on creating a winning environment for Lansweeper, partners and end-customers
- pays attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- can analyze and interpret large data sets to enhance strategic decisions that help drive our business.
- can cover different time zones to build and maintain strong relationships.
- more than 7 years of experience in channel sales, account management and/or sales enablement in IT
- fluency in English and French
- a proven track record of boosting commercial growth by showcasing best practices to maximize engagement and opportunity development.
- detailed writing and excellent presentation skills, along with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- a broad interest in and good knowledge of IT.
Going for gold?
- Experience in setting up and/or growing a partner program?
- International (channel) sales experience?
- Proficiency in IT networks and protocols?
- Salesforce (Community Cloud) experience?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a fixed and variable salary plus a variety of benefits (health insurance -medical, dental, vision, 401k up to 4 per cent, internet allowance….)
- Work hard, play harder!