Sales Operations Specialist
With a recent funding round from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding our Global team. We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to make our sales process easier for ourselves and our customers. The Sales Operations Specialist will focus on bringing together all our internal departments to increase deal efficiency. You will assist with documentation, creating streamlines processes,
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software company helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 200+ team members in Belgium, Canada, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
A day in the life of:
- Collaborate with sales, legal, finance and other departments to minimize potential conflict
- Review internal processes and make suggestions for areas of improvement
- Update online orders to reflect the proper values
- Assist salespeople by filling out vendor forms, gathering required information, investigating collections, and following up with customers if information has been left out
- Monitor and update leads, contacts and opportunities in Salesforce with the required information
- Assist customers by updating addresses, answering basic questions, sending payment forms, and more
- Document processes and keep them up to date if there are changes
Are you the new Sales Operations Specialist at Lansweeper?
- Able to solve problems with a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional at managing projects and offering support to my team.
- A great communicator with the abilty to resolve conflict.
- A team player.
- 1+ years’ experience working in a sales operations function or similar role
- 1+ years’ hands on experience with Salesforce
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and charts
- Positive mental outlook and approach
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!