Sales Operations Specialist- BE
With a recent funding round from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding our Global team. We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist in the Belgium office to make our sales process easier for ourselves and our customers. The Sales Operations Specialist will focus on bringing together all our internal departments to increase deal efficiency. You will assist with documentation, creating streamlines processes,
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software company helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 200+ team members in Belgium, Canada, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
- Collaborate with sales, legal, finance and other departments to minimize potential conflict
- Review internal processes and make suggestions for areas of improvement
- Update online orders to reflect the proper values
Assist salespeople by filling out vendor forms, gathering required information, investigating collections, and following up with customers if information has been left out
- Monitor and update leads, contacts and opportunities in Salesforce with the required information
- Assist customers by updating addresses, answering basic questions, sending payment forms, and more
- Document processes and keep them up to date if there are changes
Are you the new Sales Operations Specialist at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you will …
Have strong problem-solving skills. We not only need you to solve problems, but to anticipate problems before they arise
Be able to multi-task.
Our company is growing rapidly, and we have multiple projects running at once. You must be able to effectively participate and deliver in those projects you are working on
Great communication and conflict resolution skills. Working across different departments, countries, and people requires someone who is confident and understands how to speak effectively across
Have a can-do attitude. Don’t dwell on the bad, instead find the opportunity and make the best of it
Always support the team. When the team is successful, so is Lansweeper. Your primary job is to remove barriers and to make sure we can serve our customers
- Must be located in Merelbeke, Belgium
- 1+ years’ experience working in a sales operations function or similar role
- 1+ years’ hands on experience with Salesforce
Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and charts
- Positive mental outlook and approach
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Free drinks and snacks in the office