Sales Development Representative (SDR)
With a $150 million funding round received recently from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its team. We now need SDRs to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage, and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 180+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video Careers - Jobs - Lansweeper NV
This role reports directly into our SDR Manager. If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) executes inbound and outbound sales development campaigns to create qualified sales leads for the Lansweeper sales team. The SDR is expected to represent Lansweeper well by demonstrating solid product knowledge, clearly communicating with prospective clients, listening to their needs, and determining if they are good candidates for sales opportunities mainly via phone calls and emails.
A day in the life of a SDR:
- You’ll create sales opportunities for the sales team by setting meetings for account executives with prospects.
- You’ll utilize your technical and value-based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound and inbound prospecting.
- You’ll ask qualifying questions to better understand client needs and timing.
- You’ll determine if Lansweeper is a good fit for our prospects.
- You’ll execute outbound campaigns created by marketing and sales.
- You’ll be part of campaign creation and determining targets.
- You will generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment.
- You’ll add additional sales pipeline to increase the growth of Lansweeper.
- You will proactively communicate with prospects, management and the Lansweeper team.
- You’ll be on the "front-lines" by relaying any information that may be of value to the team be it best practices, new features, competitive pressures, etc.
Are you the new SDR at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Has a strong technical aptitude.
- Has proficiency in oral and written communication skills.
- Is agile, open to coaching and learning.
- Has the ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process.
- Has negotiation skills – ability to be assertive and persuasive.
- Has the ability to learn and think quickly and can work autonomously.
- is a great team player that thrives in an international fast-paced environment.
- Is self-reliant and reliable.
I have (a)
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- At least one year of sales experience
- IT and/or SaaS software knowledge (preferred)
- working knowledge of IT infrastructure (preferred).
Going for gold?
- Broad and active interest in IT?
- Experience in the software industry?
- Outbound B2B phone/e-mail marketing or sales experience is a plus.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Competitive wage
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D and FSA
- 401K retirement plan and matching
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- Internal and external training
- Easy-going teamwork
- Central and convenient office location
45,000 - 55,000 USD salary range per year + Commission