We are looking for a Revenue Analyst to join our team in Belgium!
In this role you will get the opportunity to understand and improve existing systems as well as work with data that is extracted from the tools we use at Lansweeper to further optimise and automate processes.
A day in the life of:
- You are responsible for managing our (semi) automatic sales billing process.
- You connect Revenue Recognition from the ERP environment with source information from the CRM environment and conduct a consistent and in-depth analysis of the revenue figures.
- You ensure that revenue recognition is in line with our global accounting standards (currently Belgaap – evolving to IFRS in future)
- You will further optimize and automate ARR reporting and other SaaS metrics.
- You are the SPOC for our sales department and support them with any issues or questions they have on billing, payments, tax and associated processes.
- You maintain the Finance Knowledgebase with process descriptions, guidelines and FAQ’s from colleagues and clients.
- You play an active role in the automation and improvement of processes, by discussing and testing new features.
Are you the new Revenue Analyst at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Has an excellent eye for detail.
- Is committed, hands-on and passionate.
- Communicates fluently in English, both spoken and written.
- Is a great team player that thrives in an international fast-paced environment.
I have (a):
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in economy or other finance related courses.
- Outstanding excel skills.
- Sound experience with CRM / ERP systems from a sales perspective.
Going for gold?
- Worked in a software environment before?
- Broad and active interest in IT?
- Experience with Salesforce / NetSuite?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!