Renewal Sales Specialist
With a $150 million funding round received recently from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its team.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage, and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 180+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video Careers - Jobs - Lansweeper NV
This role reports directly into our Renewal Sales Team Lead. If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
Analyze, Convince, Retain
- You analyze and respond to inbound renewal requests while balancing ease-of-processing with urgency.
- You convince customers to keep renewing their yearly Lansweeper subscriptions via email, chat, or (video) phone.
- You retain, as our ambitious goal, 100% of our customers by following up on all missed renewals.
- You collaborate closely with the Sales team to ensure a positive experience for all of our customers.
- You spot up-sell and cross-sell opportunities while being in contact with IT professionals, managers, and purchasers and forward them to the assigned Sales reps.
- You use Salesforce as the single system of record to streamline and optimize your daily operations.
- You share ideas about improving our renewal process for the future, as well as the experience our customers receive.
- You are one of the first dedicated colleagues in our newly created and fast-growing renewal team reporting to the renewals team lead.
Are you the new Renewal Sales Specialist at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- puts the customers first
- has strong administrative skills
- is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate
- communicates fluently and in a friendly manner
- can remain calm and collected under pressure
I have a(n)
- 4+ years of Customer Service experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Active interest in IT
- Strong focus on details
Going for gold?
- Experience with Renewal Sales
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages?
- Experience with the world of E-commerce?
- Advanced IT working knowledge?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Easygoing teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive wage & benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Various company events
- Hybrid role based on our Austin office with the possibility to work from home 2-3 days per week. Relocation is not offered.
50,000 - 60,000 USD salary range per year