With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We are expanding our Product Management team to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper's impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
As an experienced Product Manager, working as a part of Lansweeper’s Product Management team, you will define and evolve our strategy and product. You will engage with external and internal stakeholders to understand market needs and validate the requirements for new capabilities. You will collaborate with UX and engineering from requirements definition through the delivery of the capabilities.
A day in the life of:
- Work with various stakeholders and broader Product organization to research opportunities.
- Ideate business opportunities and develop business proposals.
- Define product initiatives and participate in building and refining prioritized product roadmap.
- Engage with prospects and customers to get feedback on the roadmap and existing capabilities.
- Collaborate with UX and Engineering to build and refine requirements, mock-ups, and prototypes in advance of the delivery of new capabilities.
- Drive go-to-market activities, including release communications and enablement activities with support from Product Marketing team.
Are you the new Product Manager at Lansweeper?
based in EMEA (preferably Italy, Belgium, UK, Ireland or Spain).
- a fast learner who operates well in a dynamic, high-paced, and collaborative environment.
- experienced in performing market research and building proposals for new opportunities.
- comfortable working via many different platforms (e.g. live presentations, webinars, blogs, and more).
- able to translate company goals into detailed roadmap plans.
- passionate about quality and detail to create clarity on the plan ahead as well as decisions made.
- someone who takes full ownership to get the job done.
- who takes initiative to improve the product and the way we work.
- committed to ensuring long-term success for the company and our customers.
I have a
- entrepreneurial mindset.
- knowledge of design thinking and lean start-up processes and practices.
- minimum 5 years of professional experience as a Product Manager, or relevant equivalent.
- excellent communication skills with good written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR B2).
- prior experience delivering B2B SaaS solutions.
- Proven track record of launching and managing successful complex, data-driven products
Going for gold
- Familiar with system & device management and/or network infrastructure.
- Familiar with cybersecurity, especially vulnerability and risk management spaces
- Working in a hybrid organization and collaborating with remote teams.
- Experienced in engaging mid-market and enterprise at various levels of seniority as well as partners (e.g. resellers, MSP, integration partners) in research, requirements definition and solution validation.
Our offer you can't refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion.
- Variation, challenges and responsibility.
- Easy-going teamwork.
- Working with leading tools and newest technology.
- Fulltime long-term contract.
- Extra company benefits (medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, allowances, teambuilding activities,...).
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Internal and external training.
Meet our Recruiter Laura Carrion Frau