With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Product Manager to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
- Collaborate with our users to understand the problems they face on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to identify business opportunities, unmet needs, or pain points that could be addressed to improve adoption and engagement of the product.
- Represent the user as the product owner in development teams during refinement, planning, and regular check-ins.
- Create and maintain the team backlog, documenting and prioritizing requirements in a timely fashion, collaborating closely with the development teams, our UX designers, and the wider product team.
- Document product features as they are delivered and assist the go-to-market process through knowledge sharing.
- Contribute to the product strategy and roadmap together with the Product Lead and the CPO (Chief Product Officer).
Are you the new Product Manager at Lansweeper?
- a fast learner who operates well in a dynamic, high-paced, and collaborative environment.
- deeply user-focussed and comfortable working one-on-one with them, as well as one-to-many via live presentations, webinars, blogs, and more
- passionate about quality and detail to create clarity on the plan ahead as well as decisions made
- someone who takes full ownership to get the job done and takes initiative to improve how we work as well as the product in general
minimum 3 years of professional experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or relevant equivalent in a software environment.
- exceptional communication skills with excellent written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR C1).
- prior experience working day-to-day in product/project management solutions
Going for gold
- The Lansweeper product covers a lot of ground. First and foremost, we’re looking for great product managers but prior experience with the following functional domains is definitely worth mentioning on your cover letter
- System & device management and/or network infrastructure
- Proprietary integrations with other technology solutions specifically in the ITSM and Cybersecurity space
- Reporting and dashboard frameworks on broad and complex data structure
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!