Pre-Sales solution engineer
Fing and Lansweeper joined forces to tackle the challenges faced by many in a world of connected devices. Fing is global leader in IoT device recognition with a database of over 1 billion uniquely identified devices. Lansweeper is an IT Asset Management solution that builds and maintains a system of record on the enterprise IT estate.
We are building an “Incubator team” within Lansweeper that will be fully dedicated to leverage our unique technology and to make it available to third parties to be embedded in their products and solutions. The mission of our Incubator Team is to build the “Lansweeper for developers” portfolio of products. In order to achieve our objective, the team will act as an entrepreneur to undertake all the activities needed to fully realize a product and a business. The team will transform components of our technology into an independent product with a solid business model that can scale up and it will tap into new markets and stimulate the development of new value propositions for our customers.
A day in the life of Solution Engineer for the “Lansweeper for developers” products
The first task of the Incubation team is to bring our device recognition product to a scale-up level. Our recognition services rely on a cloud-based system to provide a reliable and smart service for our business customers. Our Data Lake is a big-data and analytics and ML platform that crunches the crowdsourced data points producing device recognition models and market insights. The key feature of the Incubator team is to adopt an agile methodology, be pragmatic, versatile and be willing to go well beyond your job description to make it happen.
- Provide prospective and current customers with an in-depth technical overview of our device recognition technology and its different tools to deploy in third-party products.
- Be fully informed about the roadmap of the Development team to keep customers abreast of new releases and functionalities.
- Help set up and guide Proof of Concepts/Trials with potential large customers.
- Assist the business development team to identify customer needs and challenges and propose ways to solve them.
- Become a subject matter expert in our solutions for our customers.
- Be available for ad-hoc calls, demos, emails, and customer interactions.
- Help the support team with more complicated requests.
I am someone who:
Puts technology first and has an interest and understanding of current technologies with knowledge in databases and API’s
- Has experience with a suite of ML/AI algorithms that exploit network-driven and user-driven data points
- Has been working with API-based solutions that OEM 3rd party technologies
- Is inquisitive with a commercial mindset - conducting demo’s with my experience helps to show how helpful our solution is in building products based on our technology
- Always supports the Business Development and Sales Team
- Is proactive, curious and entrepreunerial
- Has thorough knowledge of written and spoken English to correspond with customers from all over the world
- Has experience in SaaS Business with some applications in IT (Cyber security, Telco, …) space.
- Educational achievements (Bachelor/Masters) in engineering (software, security, telecommunications) or previous work history as a pre-sales solution engineer
Going for gold?
- Experience in an international and fast paced setting
- Sound Knowledge of Networking Protocols (TCP/IP stack)
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!