.NET OT Developer
As our .NET OT Developer, you get to work on an exciting project within Lansweeper! You will research the possibilities to detect new types of OT assets and look for ways to get even more information out of the different assets we scan using a wide area of protocols.
Together with the team, you write new code to enhance our product.
A day in the life of
Discover, Implement, Optimize
- You discover new algorithms for detecting OT devices and other assets.
- You implement the code that discovers hardware and network topology.
- You continuously optimize and strive for the efficient functioning of our software.
- As a member of an agile Research team, you analyze the extent and impact of changes to the Lansweeper software.
- You are part of a company that builds software used by thousands of IT professionals worldwide.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You work with leading tools and the newest technology.
Are you the new .NET OT Developer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- takes responsibility for my own work
- enjoys working in a technical environment (not only software but infrastructure as well)
- has a sense of humor and enjoys bonding with my colleagues
- a sound experience in one or more of these areas:
.NET programming (preferably C#)
- Experience in writing reliable and performant code using SOLID principles.
- Experience in designing code using OO Principles and Design Patterns.
- Affinity with sniffing network packages using different protocols.
- A learning mindset and I am research driven.
- a passion for hardware discovery, including but not limited to monitoring tools that discover activity on systems.
Going for gold?
- Experienced in sysadmin tasks and able to translate them in C# code?
- Experience with CI/CD tools?
- Familiar with OT environments and their network & security frameworks.
- Knowledgeable in some languages and technologies we use throughout Lansweeper like MongoDB, React, NodeJS, gRPC, Kafka, ElasticSearch?
- Familiar with deploying solutions in AWS, Azure?
Our offer you can't refuse
Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!