As our .NET Developer, you get to work on the core of our software: you research the possibilities to detect new types of assets and look for ways to get even more information out of the different assets we scan.
Together with the team, you write new code to enhance our product.
A day in the life of
Discover, Implement, Optimize
- You discover new algorithms for detecting network devices and other assets.
- You implement the code that discovers hardware and software.
- You continuously optimize and strive for the efficient functioning of our software.
- As a member of an agile Research team, you analyze the extent and impact of changes to the Lansweeper software.
- You are part of a company that builds software used by thousands of IT professionals worldwide.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You work with leading tools and the newest technology.
Are you the new .NET Developer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- takes responsibility for my own work
- enjoys working in a technical environment (not only software but infrastructure as well)
- has a sense of humor and enjoys bonding with my colleagues
- a sound experience in one or more of these areas:
.NET programming (preferably C#)
- Experience in writing reliable and performant code using SOLID principles.
- Experience in designing code using OO Principles and Design Patterns.
Database programming (SQL)
- Experience in query syntax and in querying database instance parameters.
- a passion for software and hardware discovery, including but not limited to monitoring tools that discover activity on systems.
Going for gold?
- Experienced in sysadmin tasks and able to translate them in C# code?
- Well versed in querying Active Directory, SSH, PowerShell?
- Experience with CI/CD tools?
- Knowledgeable in some languages and technologies we use throughout Lansweeper like MongoDB, React, NodeJS, gRPC, Kafka, ElasticSearch?
- Familiar with deploying solutions in AWS, Azure?
- Adept in writing Linux bash scripts to get system information on multiple distributions?
Our offer you can't refuse
Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!