ISV Partner Marketing Specialist
At Lansweeper, we grow by improving our product following market needs and by continuously looking for the smartest way to maximize our impact as a SaaS solution provider. With that in mind, we started building our GTM Strategy focusing in specific Line of Businesses. This Marketing Campaign Specialist role will focus in one of those Line of Businesses: Integration Partners to bootstrap this function in a rising organization. Today Lansweeper connects right into our user’s technology stack so they can unlock their IT Asset Data and better fuel any IT Ecosystem together thanks to our integrations with 25+ Partners.
As Partner Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for developing and executing (from A-Z) demand and lead generation online and offline co-marketing strategies in collaboration with our key Partners (ISV partners). Co-marketing activities include product-led demand gen campaigns, nurturing, engagement content marketing, leveraging partner communication channels, demonstration, coordinating co-branded webinars and other events.
You will be expected to develop and improve co-marketing campaigns’ efficiency and increase conversions. Your main tasks will include the planning and day-to-day management of co-marketing campaigns agreed with our Partners (ISV’s), like social advertising strategies which can include paid search, display, campaigns, organic communication and events among others. You should become a gate keeper and advisor on keyword research and management, analytics and tracking, campaign implementation, bidding strategy, landing page performance analysis, overall budget management and campaign reporting.
As main goal, this role should focus the use of co-marketing initiatives to expand the reach to attract potential new customers, budget and business pipeline to grow our Partner (ISV partners) Line of Business.
This role has a global scope, you are part of the Corporate Marketing team and reports to the Head of Global Demand Generation.
A day in the life of
Collaboration with Integration Partners
- Define Go-To-Market approaches that we could offer to our Partners (ISV’s)
- Finding new campaign opportunities
- Present campaign proposals to our internal and external key stakeholders
- Follow up sessions with your key stakeholders for continuous improvements
- Define the mix of channels to use for your campaigns (paid, organic, email, events, social, others)
- End to end ownership to get things done
- Keyword analysis
- Define strategic audiences to leverage Lansweeper and Partners
- Paid media and comms collaboration
- Tracking setup
- Track and report against performance
- Take learnings from one partnership into others
- Manage overall co-marketing budget
- For events, ensure that the event team follow up on your plan
- For Organic, ensures the comms team follow up on your plan
- Define, setup, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Connect to overarching company and marketing strategy
- Held accountable for building pipeline, not just impressions and leads
- Innovating and finding new ways/channels/ technologies to do co-marketing
- Develop a scalable, programmatic approach to co-marketing with many partners.
Are you the new Marketing Campaign Specialist at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Has experience managing co-marketing initiatives
- Functions with confidence and is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Continuous challenging status quo and look for continuous improvements.
- Has organizational skills, structured and into planning
- Has great communication skills and networking Savvy: Strong ability to build productive relationships and lead through interactions with cross-functional teams
- Has an analytical and data driven mindset
- Holds myself accountable and has a problem-solving attitude.
- Has a strong drive, ambitions and a high quality bar and don’t mind to step out of my comfort zone.
- Is digital Savvy
- Minimum of 4 years in Partner Marketing positions, Channel Marketing positions, Campaign positions. Paid Media, Digital Marketing experience working for other companies or related agency experience with a successful track record in executing SEA/ digital campaigns planning and execution is a must.
- SaaS experience
- Experience managing Channel / Partner marketing
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Reporting management
- Presentation skills
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.