As a fast-growing international SaaS company, we are looking for a legal professional with in-house experience in the IT sector to reinforce our legal team.
In this position, you will act as a key advisor to our global business teams and provide the legal support needed for Lansweeper to run its global operations with the support & guidance of the corporate counsel based in Belgium and in cooperation with the legal counsel based in the US.
A day in the life of:
- Draft, review, and advise on a wide variety of commercial agreements.
- Negotiate key enterprise agreements directly with external stakeholders like our customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Further optimize our contract template base and contract management processes.
- Provide pragmatic, business-oriented advice and guidance to our commercial teams on all legal-related aspects of business arrangements.
- Provide general legal advice on day-to-day commercial and legal issues as well as conducting legal analysis on such issues.
- Work closely with our global departments to understand the product and business objectives and to streamline our legal activities across the organization.
- Assist the Corporate Counsel with:
- Ensuring legal risk management and operational effectiveness, in line with industry standards and best practices.
- Exploring contract management processes and legal tech solutions.
- A variety of topics such as data protection, regulatory compliance matters, corporate, or IP/IT law, and M&A transactions.
Are you the new Legal Counsel at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Feels comfortable taking initiative and ownership.
- Works autonomously, whilst also showing team spirit.
- Has a flexible, entrepreneurial, and problem-solving mindset.
- Has strong communication skills to be able to liaise with different stakeholders.
- Finds the right balance between legal compliance and business objectives.
- Can translate complex legal information into effective and understandable messages for the business.
- Flourishes in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Likes working in various fields of law and delivering high quality work.
- Has a strong interest in understanding the technical background of the business.
I have (a):
- Master’s degree in Law.
- Excellent knowledge of contract law and experience in negotiating and drafting complex arrangements.
- At least 3-5 years gained as an in-house legal counsel in a commercial international setting.
- Spoken and written fluency in English.
Going for gold?
- LLM in IP and IT law.
- Specialization or experience in data protection.
- Experience in the software industry.
- Knowledge of Dutch & French
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!