Junior Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Junior Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
This role reports directly into our Solutions Engineering Manager. If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
Want to make a huge impact with a fast-growing IT scale-up while building your pre-sales career? At Lansweeper you get the opportunity to work with an amazing product, a highly driven team and to challenge yourself every day! Do you have deep IT knowledge and are you familiar with the ITAM, SAM solution space? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems and translating features into solutions? Extra points if you’ve used Lansweeper or a similar solution in the past.
A day in the life of
- provide potential customers and partners with an in-depth technical overview of Lansweeper’s solution.
- advise on anything from the initial rollout and configuration to security compliance and custom developments.
- help set up and guide Proof of Concepts/Value with potential customers.
- work with international clients.
- assist the sales team to identify customer needs and challenges and propose ways to solve them.
- create re-usable collateral to scale your expertise across the team.
- become a subject matter expert in our solution and the IT landscape of our customers.
- are available for ad-hoc calls, demo’s, emails and customer interactions.
- participate in new hiring and ongoing technical trainings of our team.
- share ideas about improving our product and processes as well as customer engagement information.
Are you the new Solutions Engineer at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you will
Put technology first. Have an interest and understanding of current technologies with knowledge in databases, API’s and scripting.
Have Tremendous Communication Skills. It’s not enough to just talk tech. We need you to effectively interact with our customers daily. You will have thorough knowledge of written and spoken English to correspond with customers from all over the world.
Be Inquisitive and have a Commercial Mindset. Conducting demo’s helps show how helpful our solution is, but we need your IT experience to question and dig deep into customer’s needs.
Always Support the Sales Team. When the sales team is successful, so is Lansweeper. Your primary job is to remove technical barriers and to make sure the sales team is focused on helping our customers.
Going for gold?
- Experience in ITAM, SAM, ITSM, cyber security or Lansweeper solution highly desired.
- Experience working with solutions that incorporate SQL/document-oriented database, open API’s and 3rd party integrations.
- Educational achievements (Bachelor/Masters) or previous work history as a pre-sales solution engineer.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!