Jr. Java Developer
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Junior Java Developer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper’s proprietary technology for credential-free device recognition discovers all connected devices quickly and accurately. The technology is also licensed to international brands building products for IoT and the connected world, including Fing app ecosystem.
Recognition services rely on a cloud-based system to provide a reliable and smart service for our consumer and business customers. Fing Data Lake is a big-data and analytics and ML platform that crunches the crowdsourced data points producing device recognition models and market insights.
If you like cloud-computing, big data and machine learning, and tech challenges, please read on and let’s have a talk!
A day in the life of:
- You will join the Recognition team working on the crowdsourced device recognition platform. The core team is based in Rome, Italy.
- Contribute building the Recognition/Normalization/Enrichment platform, leveraging technologies like Springboot, Spark, Flink, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Elastic.
- Contribute building and improving the Credential-free Device Recognition services: a unique blend of rule-based and ML/AI algorithms that exploit the crowdsourced network-driven and user-driven data points.
- Explore the data to help improve the B2B and B2C products and offer better awareness, security and troubleshooting to the Fing user community.
I am someone who:
- Has strong attention to detail.
- Has the ability to investigate complex systems with a large code base.
- Is a fast learner who operates well in a dynamic, high-paced, and collaborative environment.
Lives in Rome on nearby.
- Proven experience with Java development, with an object-oriented design approach and strong knowledge of core language features as well as multithreading, data structures and file I/O.
- Familiarity with source code management tools (Git), build systems (Maven, NPM/Yarn) and continuous integration and delivery practices.
- A BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- Good knowledge of English to read and write documentation and to actively interact with teams outside Italy.
Going for gold?
- Experience with functional programming with Java.
- Experience with popular open-source libraries such as Apache Commons, logging libraries, dependency injection tools, Google Protocol Buffers, etc.
- Hands-on experience with writing SDK and API documentation for other developers.
- Contribution to Open-Source projects.
Our Offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion with leading tools and the newest technology
- Easy-going teamwork
- Fulltime long-term contract
- Competitive wage
- Extra company benefits like restaurant tickets, extra health insurance...
- Flexible working hours
- Teleworking equipment budget
- Referral bonus
- Internal and external training
- Central and convenient office location
Meet our Recruiter Elvira Arnone