Java Full Stack Engineer
Fing App is the top-ranking free network scanner for iOS, Android, Windows and macOS with more than 40 million downloads. Fingbox, the hardware companion for the Fing App, provides advanced security and protection for your home network including the ability to block unknown devices. Fing’s proprietary technology scans any network and discovers all connected devices quickly and accurately. Our technology is licensed to international brands to build their products for IoT and the connected world.
Fing App, Fing Desktop and Fingbox rely on a Cloud-based system to provide a reliable and smart service for our customers. By leveraging the Cloud, we can quickly discover, diagnose and correct product or network security issues and make our users happy with something they can count on.
If you are a great systems engineer who develops the infrastructure as code, if you automate everything to work smarter, if you like consumer products and tech challenges, please read on and let’s have a talk!
What you’ll do
- You will join the Fing Cloud team working on the Fing product suite. The core team is based in Rome, Italy, and you will work with the company Founders!
- Contribute building the Fing Cloud platform and seamlessly integrate it with the Fingbox edge computing agents and the Fing Data platform.
We’re looking for someone who has...
- Proven experience with Java development, with an object-oriented design approach and strong knowledge of core language features as well as multithreading, data structures and file I/O.
- Strong attention to detail.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant field.
- Ability to investigate complex systems with a large code base.
- Experience with React JS for web UI development.
- Familiarity with source code management tools (Git), build systems (Maven, NPM/Yarn) and continuous integration and delivery practices.
Living in Rome or nearby is mandatory
- Experience with functional programming with Java.
- Experience with popular open source libraries such as Apache Commons, logging libraries, dependency injection tools, Google Protocol Buffers, etc.
- Experience with building cross-platform applications using Electron.
- Hands-on experience with writing SDK and API documentation for other developers.
- Contribution to Open-Source projects
Our offer you can't refuse
Growing along with a company in full expansion
Variation, challenges and responsibility
Working with leading tools and newest technology
Fulltime long-term contract
Extra company benefits like ticket restaurants, extra health insurance...
Flexible working hours
Possibility for telework
Internal and external training
Central and convenient office location