IT Support Engineer
Lansweeper scans a lot of things. Our customers range from small, medium to large and very large companies. The environments in which Lansweeper is used vary from simple to very complex and in order to support our customers we are looking for an IT Support Engineer To ensure we can troubleshoot our customer’s environment, we provide our IT Support Engineers with an extensive lab with all technologies Lansweeper is able to scan. It includes, but is not limited to: Windows, Linux, Unix, OS X, IBM, Chrome OS, SCCM, Exchange, Active Directory, Hyper-V, VMware, Nutanix, Azure, AWS, NetApp, Synology, Windows failover clustering, IIS, NGINX, Tomcat, Meraki, Aruba, Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortigate…
Lansweeper has numerous technologies on board that give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge (Pluralsight - online education being one of them) which will provide you with a great deal of variety during the job. We don’t expect you to know everything, we will guide and support you to get to know the Lansweeper product in the environments where it is used. We use industry-standard tooling like Jira for ticketing, Confluence as a documentation platform, and of course Lansweeper for asset management.
A day in the life of:
· Your priority is to analyze and troubleshoot a wide variety of technical support issues.
· You assist technical & knowledgeable users and troubleshoot, reproduce issues they have in our lab.
· You advise knowledgeable IT professionals to efficiently tackle their challenges.
· You evaluate the solution you present.
· You communicate mainly by email, limited phone support.
· You start and end your day a bit later once a week to cover our global customer base.
· You keep documentation up to date.
· You have the chance to work on specific projects (forum/community).
· We appreciate your input about the process and technical improvements.
· Extensive network knowledge is a plus, basic knowledge is a must.
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.