IT Project Manager
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need an IT Project Manager to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
A day in the life of:
- You master Jira
- You work with an agile methodology but can leverage waterfall approach on a case-by-case basis
- You prepare, monitor and checkpoint project status with devs, devops and QA
- You help senior management track, control, report the key workstreams and projects
- You bridge product and engineering VP’s asks with dev team execution
- You are part of a company that builds software used by thousands of IT professionals worldwide
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset
- You work with leading tools and the newest technology
Are you the new IT Project Manager at Lansweeper?
We're looking for someone who has...
- Experience in a fast-paced software development environment with use of Agile development and knowledge of waterfall methodologies
- Experience running projects in a challenging context
- Desire to drive continuous improvement and innovation
- Bachelor in information technology / engineering
- A fluent level of English in written and spoken form
Going for gold:
- Leadership in building the right team spirit within the project
- Desirable experience and skills in SaaS in AWS environment
- Negotiation and prioritization skills
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.