IT Hero Evangelist
At Lansweeper, we empower IT heroes with accurate data and actionable insights about their Technology Environment. That means casting a wide net across several IT disciplines: System Administration, Network Management, Cyber Security, Service Management, etc. We’re continuously investing in putting our users at the center of everything we do.
As our IT Hero Evangelist, you will play a multi-faceted role, bringing a wealth of knowledge across various IT disciplines into Lansweeper’s product team. You are the catalyst that accelerates our team’s understanding of the challenges our users face every day.
You will be an integral part of the UX team, but your influence as a user advocate and subject matter expert will transverse the entire product area.
The successful candidate will own a user-centric vision, taking on the voice of a varied set of user personas, of which some will rely on a high degree of technical knowledge.
A day in the life of
- Cultivate and maintain an intimate understanding of our product, keeping up to date with new capabilities and changes to existing ones.
- Monitor the main industry media (news media, blogs, communities) to keep up with the latest industry trends.
- Engage with our users and the IT community in general to maintain your level of expertise and connection with IT heroes.
- Make Lansweeper more intuitive and cohesive by actively using our product together with users and relaying feedback to the UX and product teams.
- Conduct and support user research along with the UX team and other colleagues in the Product dept.
- Work closely with the UX team to outline project requirements, validate proposals and review technical writing.
- Develop and conduct internal training to foster both, in-depth knowledge of user needs and our product capabilities.
Are you the new IT Hero Evangelist?
I am someone who
- Is passionate about information technology, with a natural interest in hardware, software, IT networking, etc.
- Likes to dig into the details on product capabilities, to understand them inside out.
- Can work both independently and with relevant stakeholders in user and market research (surveys, user interviews, focus group, desk research, competitive benchmarking, etc.).
- Can break down complex technical concepts making them easy to understand by non-technical people.
- Communicates proactively, taking the initiative when needed to talk with stakeholders.
- Is a team player, willing to collaborate with my peers, participate in co-creation activities, and help them when needed.
- 7+ years of experience in a variety of roles across different IT disciplines (service management, cyber security, SAM, etc.)
- C2 Proficiency in English or I am a native speaker.
Going for gold?
- Used Lansweeper for projects and/or operationally
Our offer you can't refuse
- Variation, challenges and responsibility
- Easygoing teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive wage
- Healthcare plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible timetable
- Referral Program