IT Discovery Developer
As our IT Discovery Developer, you get to work on the core of our software: you research the possibilities to detect new types of assets and look for ways to get even more information out of the different assets we scan. Together with the team, you write new code to enhance our product.
A Day in the Life Of
Discover, Implement, Optimize
- You discover new algorithms for detecting network devices and other assets.
- You implement the low-level code that discovers hardware and software.
- You continuously optimize and strive for the efficient functioning of our software.
- As a member of an agile Research team, you analyze the extent and impact of changes to the Lansweeper software.
- You are part of a company that builds software used by thousands of IT professionals worldwide.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You work with leading tools and the newest technology.
Are You the New IT Discovery Developer at Lansweeper?
I am Someone Who
- has DevOps skills in interfacing with devices.
- has deep knowledge of system security, networks, and the hardware running them.
- likes to reverse engineer software.
- is keen on analyzing network traffic
- a solid experience (+5 years) in one or more of these areas:
Database programming (MySQL, Oracle, PostgresSQL, DB2)
Experience in query syntax and in querying database instance parameters for database types MySQL, Oracle, PostgresSQL or DB2.
Linux scripting (and Linux security)
Experience in writing bash scripts to get system information on multiple distributions. Experience in Linux permissions and audit logs is a bonus.
- a deep insight into coding and hardware discovery.
- a strong interest in monitoring tools that discover activity on systems.
- good knowledge of making an object-oriented design.
Going for Gold?
- Experienced in sysadmin tasks and able to translate them in C# code?
- Experience in querying Active Directory, SSH, PowerShell?
- Interested in mobile device management?
- Skilled in some of the tools we use (GitHub, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence)?
Our offer you can't refuse
Competitive wage, interesting bonus, meal vouchers and many other benefits.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours and working from home.
- Time to relax at work with our foosball table, pool table, arcade, etc.
- Personal development with internal & external training.
- A job full of variation, challenges and responsibility in a close-knit group with easygoing teamwork.
- Growing along with a company in full expansion.