Inside Sales Representative US
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Inside Sales Representative to help us attract and convince new clients.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
Follow-up & Close
- You guide customers from the first contact to initial purchase, up-sell or cross-sell.
- You follow up with customers, ensure everything is to their satisfaction, and let no opportunity pass by.
- You communicate with IT pros, managers, and purchasers via email and over the phone.
- You provide potential customers with a general overview of Lansweeper’s capabilities during screen sharing sessions.
- You join in on projects of all kinds that support and drive Lansweeper’s growth.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You share ideas about improvements to processes, our software, and customer experience.
Are you the new Inside Sales Representative at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- wants to learn and does not have a feeling of entitlement
- puts the customer first
- is enterprising and has a commercial mindset
- is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate
- communicates fluently and in a friendly manner
- isn’t afraid to speak to a customer on the phone
- is comfortable with change and is willing to go the extra mile
- a deep desire to start my software sales career
- a broad and active interest in IT
- extraordinary people and writing skills
Going for gold?
- 0 to 2 years selling in a B2B setting
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages?
- A background in customer service?
- Experience with the world of e-commerce?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work hard, play harder!