Head of UX
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Senior UX designer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress.
Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
We're looking for a Head of UX with proven experience to join our team and help us keep a user-centric perspective as the company scales. As Head of UX you will be leading the existing UX team, reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer. You will be translating user and business requirements into simple and intuitive experiences, closely collaborating with stakeholders and validating with users.
A day in the life of
- Problem framing and ideation through different diagrams such as user flows, mind maps, sitemaps, etc.
- Working as a partner to product managers at the discovery stage, conducting qualitative and quantitative research to ensure we build the right things correctly.
- Contributing to the design system by creating, editing, and documenting components.
- Prototyping interactions to validate them with users and streamline handoff to development.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure your proposals meet business and user objectives.
- Keeping track of customer ideas and usage metrics to uncover improvement opportunities and new initiatives.
Are you the new Head of UX at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Can drive complex, end-to-end UX design processes, taking ownership from initial concept to shipping and beyond.
- Is familiar with research methodologies and turning customer feedback into actionable findings.
- Is a self-starter, capable of working independently, managing my time and workload.
- Communicates proactively, engaging users and stakeholders through design thinking techniques.
- Holds empathetic character and genuine interest in users' needs, making them my priority.
- Is a fast learner, adapting to a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-growing environment.
- Is passionate about UX mastery, combining user and business requirements into simple, intuitive design proposals.
- Is a team player, willing to collaborate with my peers, participate in co-creation activities, and mentor them when needed.
- Is open to constructive feedback, willing to involve my colleagues in my proposals to benefit the outcome. Likewise, I like to share my thoughts on teammates' work to help them achieve more.
- 5+ years of experience managing design teams for digital products. Big plus if you have worked on SaaS projects.
- Experience with Figma, both designing and prototyping. If, instead of Figma, you have solid experience with Sketch, Framer, or Adobe XD, that's OK too.
- Fluent spoken and written English. No specific qualifications are required, but proficiency in English is a must, as you will need it to communicate with stakeholders and users.
Going for gold?
- Prior experience designing IT Asset Management solutions.
- Basic experience with HTML and CSS to take a feasible approach in your proposals and streamline handoff to development.
- Any degree that validates your knowledge in user experience design and/or user research.
Our offer you can't refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits: medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, etc.
- Work hard, play harder!
Important: To be considered a potential candidate, it's essential to attach a portfolio or at least one case study.