Global Tax Manager
Lansweeper is a leading developer of IT Asset Management Software for IT Professionals. Its core product enables complete end to end visibility of all the assets connected to an organization’s network in a single source, accurate repository of all hardware, software and users.
We operate in 7 countries in Europe and North-America and are upscaling the organization in view of reaching global coverage. The company has a strong expansion track by its own and accelerated it through targeted IT developer acquisitions while integrating their intellectual property developments as well as their teams.
The head office is located near Ghent (Belgium) but the group increasingly operates as an integrated global network organization. Within this upscaling context we're looking for a global tax managerfor Lansweeper group. The objective of this global role will be to centrally coordinate global compliance and manage tax efficiency for the group.
What does a global tax manager do at Lansweeper:
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with Belgian and international laws and regulations;
- Grow as the person responsible for identifying and mitigating tax risks;
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance processes, in particular upcoming BEPS, DAC 6-7 reporting obligations;
- Manage ongoing tax ruling processes in Belgium covering the group’s development and expansion.
- Participate in the tax due diligence and integration processes of mergers and acquisitions
- Support and coordinate tax audits including negotiation with tax officials to minimize tax liability;
- Liaise with tax administration and external tax advisors on all tax matters;
- Build relationships and interact with our colleagues abroad to provide excellent internal consulting and expertise;
- Establish governance procedures concerning BEPS compliance and transfer pricing topics with internal and external stakeholders.
Are you the new Global Tax & Accounting Manager at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
I have (a):
- Closely monitors Belgian and international tax legislation;
- Has an excellent eye for detail, but also manages to evaluate situations from a helicopter view;
- Can focus and is determined to meet goals (both individual and team goals);
- Is able to meet high-quality standards;
- Is great in problem-solving and has a hands-on attitude;
- Communicates fluently in Dutch & English, both spoken and written;
- Is a great team player that thrives in an international fast-paced environment.
Going for gold?
- a master’s degree in (tax) law and/or in the field of economics or similar
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in Belgian tax & international regulations in a similar function or as a consultant or both;
- Excellent knowledge of Belgian tax law, European, VAT law and income tax related directives, double tax treaties, tax accounting and all types of tax compliance;
- Experience with USA or Canadian tax law is a plus;
- Experience with transfer pricing policies worldwide a must;
- Worked in a software environment before?
- Broad and active interest in IT?
- Experience with Salesforce / NetSuite?
Our offer you can’t refuse
- An exciting and motivating work environment with lots of flexibility, freedom, and personal responsibility;
- An attractive package with a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances, awards…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange.