Global Program Manager
The Lansweeper Operations team is a new and growing multi-disciplinary team supporting and enabling the entire organization in running their business. We are focusing on leading cross-functional projects where many different teams and departments are involved as stakeholders to achieve common strategic goals and we need your help.
To further support our growth, we are looking to enforce our team with an experienced Global Program Manager. You will be running multiple strategic projects at once, driving them to success. You will report to the Business Operations Manager in Belgium and lead virtual international project teams across the entire world.
Do you want to have impact? Well, every project you'll be leading will help us further scale the company and ensure processes and systems are designed and improved to enable us to be the Technology Asset Intelligence leader. You are a key member of the Lansweeper Operations team that brings together years of joint experience to to deliver the strategic projects in an efficient and effective manner..
A day in the life of:
- Focus on understanding the Lansweeper business, product and teams while setting up your program and project governance.
- Ensure frequent, clear communication of the project plans and progress to the company leadership and other stakeholders.
- Lead projects spanning the entire organization which have board-level visibility.
- Enable the implementation of our product and go-to-market strategy through cross-functional programs and projects.
- Define and optimise the methodology, tooling and processes.
- Share your knowledge and expertise in program management with the team.
- Act as an advisor to the business related to their projects.
- Build rapport with key business stakeholders on all levels.
- Track and manage dependencies across projects and daily operational processes.
- Identify risks and opportunities for improvement and address them appropriately.
Are you the new Global Program Manager at Lansweeper?
- Passionate about defining and implementing project plans following the needs and characteristics of the project.
- Happy establishing cross-functional project teams and engaging with stakeholders and individual contributors.
- Good at managing the timely delivery and achievement of the goals of the projects.
- Driven by organizing and maintaining detailed internal project documentation.
- Willing to occassionally travel to other Lansweeper offices.
- Living in a European Lansweeper based office location (Belgium, Italy, Spain, Ireland, UK).
- A proven experience in leading international and cross-departmental projects.
- A proven track record in working with and reporting to executive leadership.
- The ability to cope with ambiguity throughout the project lifecycle.
- 5+ years project management experience
- Spoken and written fluency in English
Going for Gold?
- Experience in a fast-changing SaaS company.
- Proven experience in setting up and running a Project Management Office.
- Relevant Project Management certfications such as PMP, Prince2, CAPM...
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours.
- Work for a fast growing international scale-up where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits.
- Work hard, play harder!