Global Product Operations Manager
As a Product Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the Product team working directly with the VP of Product Management and the rest of the Product Management team.
You will be responsible for day-to-day process governance and improvement, including managing tools, product and release management processes, as well as cross-team communications.
A day in the life of a Product Operations Manager:
- Manage and evolve product management guidelines, processes, and other resources to ensure effective and efficient operations of the product management team.
- Partner with Engineering, Marketing, UX and other relevant stakeholders to enable an effective and efficient software delivery and product launch activities.
- Design and implement effective processes for communicating with our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Manage & deliver the roadmap including the publishing and feedback process.
- Lead the product usage analytics efforts by collecting, analyzing, and reporting in-product metrics and customer feedback, and correlate metrics collected by other teams (e.g. NPS).
- Manage product management tools (Aha!), Figma, Hotjar, Flowmapp, Typeform, SurveyMonkey and work to consolidate and improve the product team’s tooling stack.
- Manage PM related sections of Confluence, integrations with engineering tools (Jira).
- Manage Lansweeper’s recurring cross-functional product meetings and support the organization in general as a SPOC for all requests on the product.
Are you the new Product Operations Manager at Lansweeper?
- based in Europe or Eastern US/Canada.
- a fast learner who operates well in a dynamic, high-paced, and collaborative environment.
- deeply process focused and able to report data effectively.
- comfortable working with AHA, Saleforce & Power BI to create custom dashboard & reporting.
- passionate about quality and detail to create clarity on the plan ahead as well as decisions made.
- someone who takes full ownership to get the job done.
- someone who takes initiative to improve the processes, tooling & communication around the way we work.
- committed to ensuring long term success for the company and our customers.
I have a
- minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Product Operations Manager or relevant equivalent.
- excellent communication skills in written and verbal English (CEFR B2).
Going for gold
- Prior experience working day-to-day in a product operations roles.
System & device management and/or network infrastructure
- Proprietary integrations with other technology solutions, specifically in the ITSM and Cybersecurity space
- Reporting and dashboard frameworks on broad and complex data structure
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits.
- Work hard, play harder!