Global Partner Marketing Manager
Lansweeper is on a tremendous growth trajectory and needs an experienced, creative and effective Global Partner Marketing Manager to help us drive awareness and demand through our Channel & Alliance partners. You will represent the Channel & Alliance partners as a virtual part of the Corporate Marketing team, playing a pivotal role developing strategic plans that drive new business. You will be reporting to our VP of Global Channel Partners.
In your first 60 days, you will
- Familiarize yourself with the Lansweeper organization, our platform, our partner ecosystem and our existing internal resources
- Establish relationships with key internal resources to support your onboarding and success as PMM, including the Channel Managers, Alliance Manager and Corporate marketing team.
- Familiarize yourself with our growth objectives and KPIs
In your first 120 days, you will
- Have a marketing strategy and plan for each of our three key partner marketing initiatives: recruit, enablement and co-marketing
- Have begun delivering against already planned marketing activities
- Build a standard monthly business review deck to report on KPIs, budget spend and ROI by campaign and partner
- Have established a regular communication cadence with our global partner community to ensure ongoing enablement and engagement with key Lansweeper initiatives
- Begun creation of use-case and industry-specific marketing collateral to support partner opportunities
As you continue to grow at Lansweeper, you will
- Work together with the Global Channel & Alliance Partner teams to respond to market dynamics and ensure marketing resources and tactics are applied appropriately to support regional growth objectives
- Identify opportunities for reaching new audiences and ensuring Lansweeper is positioned correctly for each audience segment
- Continuously design and create content for partner core initiatives: recruit, enable, co-marketing. Collaborate with Corporate Marketing on copywriting, design and publishing content
- Establish best practices for Channel & Alliance partner marketing at Lansweeper
Are you the new Global Partner Marketing Manager at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- is a self-starter, able to work independently without much oversight while engaging the global team as needed
- takes ownership and accountability for all work and interpersonal engagement with colleagues and partners
- is relationship-oriented and focused on creating a winning environment for Lansweeper, partners and end-customers
- can analyze data and present it in a way that helps people understand the impact marketing can make on the business
- is an excellent communicator with the ability to present in front of executive audiences as easily as write creative content, strategic plans and witty instant messages to colleagues
- pays attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively project manage in a fast-paced, somewhat uncertain and fluid work environment.
- can cover different time zones to build and maintain strong relationships within Lansweeper colleagues and across our global partner ecosystem
- thinks of marketing and sales as essential partners in growth
- thinks strategically and aims for continuous improvement and dares to come out of my comfort zone
- more than 5 years of experience working in or with Technology/SaaS companies
- an understanding of the partner-facing ecosystem including the diverse needs of various partners like Global System Integrators, MSPs, VARs, Resellers, Technology Alliance Partners and more
- a proven track record of creating and delivering successful marketing campaigns that drive revenue and opportunity
- a desire and ability to travel internationally up to 3 times per year
- a decent knowledge of SEA, SEO and LinkedIn
Going for gold?
- Experience in the SaaS/technology industry
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce, Monday and Allbound
- Next to being fluent in English, you speak Spanish, French or German
Location: you are willing to work remotely and are based in the area of the West Coast of the united States of America
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K retirement plan
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.