Global Events Specialist
Want to make a great impact with a fast-growing IT scale-up while building your career in marketing? We are looking for an experienced events manager to further build brand awareness and drive demand generation. At Lansweeper you get the opportunity to work with an amazing product, a highly driven team and to challenge yourself every day!
The Events Specialist is responsible for planning and coordination of key global in person / virtual industry events also in cooperation with global ISV Integration partners to help deliver results against business objectives and priorities.
This is a great opportunity to establish and/or enhance event best practices to help build the Lansweeper brand across both traditional and virtual event channels.
The Events Specialist will develop and oversee the execution of the events plan to convey our core messages via a clearly defined brand experience and create a partner event strategy. The role will also define event management processes to ensure consistent, impactful, and cost-effective experiences that reflect our brand attributes.
Additionally, the Events Specialist will keep abreast of new trends and technologies and propose new approaches to enhance the customer experience either for live, hybrid and virtual event formats. He/she will establish a network of event vendors that ensures timely delivery and proper budget management.
The Events Specialist will work closely with key teams across the company including Channel team, Sales and Product Marketing to ensure plans & strategies are aligned. You are part of the Corporate Marketing team and report to the Head of Global demand generation.
- Event management from A to Z: planning, coordination, setup, execution, follow up, communication, reporting
- Provide strategic leadership and oversight of both in-person, virtual and hybrid events
- Implement global event strategy and plans including co-partnering with ISV integration partners aligned to global business objectives with a key focus to educate, engage and excite enterprise accounts targeting new business profiles
- Build pipeline and drive revenue through global events
- Create and govern event management processes to enable timely and cost-effective event services and support
- Ensure consistency and continuity of messaging at each touchpoint of the event experience, including invitations, landing pages, content decks, gamification, follow up communication
- Optimize traditional and digital event platforms keeping abreast of the latest trends and technologies to enhance brand experiences
- Serve as a central point of coordination between channel team & sales, SDR, product marketing and corporate marketing team throughout event planning and management, nurturing and ROI tracking.
- Drive and refine KPIs/metrics to ensure event performance and constant improvement, providing regular reports on ROI,
- Manage leads generation and post-event communications to participants
- Liaise with regional and local suppliers to coordinate event activities as appropriate
- Initiate cost controls measure and ensure overall event budget management
- Minimum of 7 years of events management or related agency experience with a successful track record in planning and executing external or corporate event programs at global level.
- Solid experience in matrix organizations and exposure to business operations on a global level
- Position requires a strategic perspective, business acumen, an understanding of the relevant corporate functions and a focus on performance.
- Strong ability to build productive relationships and lead through interactions with cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of the brand experience and how it relates to the events channel
- Ready to embrace operational events coordination
- outstanding planning, prioritization, project management and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage requests and expectations from a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communicator and creative thinker
- Hands-on team player
- Comfortable working with virtual team members
- Willing to travel internationally (occasionally)
- Experience with platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot and Bigmarker
- Drive, ambition and a high quality-bar
- Growth marketing mindset
Are you the new Events Specialist at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Functions with confidence and is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- has an analytical and data driven mindset
- holds myself accountable
- thinks of marketing and sales as essential partners in growth
- thinks strategically and aims for continuous improvement
- likes to get out of my comfort zone
Going for gold?
- Experience in SaaS marketing and customer journey analysis
- IT geek with a broad and active interest in IT
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Interesting competitive wage connected to many other benefits
- Flexible working hours if needed
- Personal development with internal & external training
- A job full of variation, challenges and responsibility in a close-knit group with easy-going teamwork
- Growing along with an accelerating scale-up
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.