Full Stack Software Developer
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Full Stack Software Developer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
As our Full Stack Software Developer, you will be part of a growing team in full expansion with the amazing challenge to create the new SaaS solution of our software.
A Day in the Life Of
Analyze, Implement, Optimize
- Together with the team, you analyze the extent and impact of changes to the Lansweeper software.
- You implement new functionalities and fixes for a cloud-based system.
- You continuously optimize and strive for the efficient functioning of the software.
- You advise on advanced technical challenges.
- You work in an agile team.
- You participate in code reviews and support new releases.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
Are You the New Software Developer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Has a user-centered mindset.
- Is familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate.
- Has an eye for quality and structure.
- Has experience working with microservices such as Redis.
I have a
- Computer engineering degree or higher and/or +3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record of frontend and backend software development.
- Strong grasp of the English language. (desired not mandatory)
- Profound knowledge of Node.js, React and MongoDB.
- Good experience with TypeScript, GraphQL, Vue.js or Angular.js, Elastic y SQL
- Knowledge of networks and the hardware running them
- Experience in web services and/or API development, ServiceNow
- Skilled in some of the tools we use (GitHub, Teamcity, Jira, Confluence)
- AWS/cloud experience/certificate desired
Our offer you can't refuse
- Variation, challenges and responsibility
- Easygoing teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive wage
- Healthcare plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible timetable