Front End Lead
Alicante, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
With a $150 million funding round received recently from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Senior Platform Engineer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
As a Front End Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of front-end developers and collaborating closely with UI/UX designers, back-end developers, and other stakeholders to deliver high-quality web applications and user interfaces. You will be instrumental in driving the technical direction, ensuring best practices, and implementing innovative solutions to meet project requirements. You will also be responsible for mentoring team members, conducting code reviews, and ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality code.
A day in the life of
- Provide technical leadership to the front-end development team, making architectural decisions, and ensuring the best coding practices are followed.
- Lead and mentor a team of front-end developers, fostering a collaborative and innovative team environment. Provide guidance, support, and technical expertise to team members.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers, back-end developers, and other stakeholders to translate design and business requirements into functional, responsive, and user-friendly web applications.
- Ensure code quality, performance, and adherence to industry best practices. Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends. Introduce innovative solutions and best practices to enhance the team's productivity and project deliverables.
- Analyze technical and design challenges, propose solutions, and implement them effectively. Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with project managers to define project scope, estimate timelines, and allocate resources effectively. Monitor project progress and ensure timely delivery of milestones.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to front-end development, including coding standards, technical specifications, and API documentation.
Are you the new Front End Lead at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- has a strong understanding of responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility and web performance optimization.
- has experience with version control systems (e.g., Git), CI/CD pipelines and modern front-end build tools (such as Vite, ESBuild, Rollup, etc.).
- has excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- is familiar with back-end technologies and API integration is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 10+ years of professional front-end development experience, with a focus on web technologies.
- Prior experience in a leadership or supervisory role within a development team is a plus.
Our offer you can't refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion.
- Variation, challenges and responsibility.
- Easy-going teamwork.
- Working with leading tools and newest technology.
- Extra company benefits (medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, allowances, teambuilding activities,...).
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Internal and external training.