Finance Director - FP&A and Accounting
Merelbeke, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumFinance
Lansweeper provides a unique Technology Asset Intelligence platform for businesses to better understand, manage and protect their technology estate and network. Lansweeper helps customers minimize risks and optimize their technology investments by providing actionable insight into their technology estate at all times, offering trustworthy, valuable, and accurate insights about the state of users, devices, and software.
Since its launch in 2004, Lansweeper has been developing a software platform that scans and inventories all IT devices, installed software, and active users on a network – allowing organizations to manage their IT centrally. The Lansweeper platform currently discovers and monitors over 80 million connected devices from 28,000+ customers, including Mercedes, Michelin, Liverpool FC, Carlsberg, Nestle, IBM, and Samsung, along with governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 300+ strong team across the world.
We are looking for a Finance Director of FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) & Accounting to lead our worldwide team from our Belgium-based Headquarters! This selected leader will get the opportunity to work in an exciting and successful global SaaS Private-Equity funded company.
High-level, key responsibilities will be building an A-team that can drive decision-based reporting for the profit and loss (P&L) statements, statement of cash flows, board reports and management reports that help drive a business.
You will report into the CFO.
A day in the life of a Finance Director of FP&A and Accounting:
- Organizing all day-to-day FP&A & Accounting processes and staff of 5-10 team members in and organized, very tightly managed roles and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the close and related reporting and consolidation in accordance with GAAP and Belgium Financial Reporting.
- Drive the annual operating plan and supporting initiatives to help drive Revenue and profitability growth.
- Develop and execute best-in-class processes and implement in team to ensure team is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Work as close business partner for each department, providing pro-active insights for their businesses.
- Refine the internal control framework in line with the growing size of the company and ensure in compliance with audit requirements globally.
- Develop financial modelling that helps support business in making better decisions.
- Determine financial and operational metrics that drive the best results for the business.
- Lead the group-wide annual budgeting and multi-year financial strategic planning process
- Own of all consolidated management reporting including consolidated monthly P&Ls, and monthly P&L reporting.
- Support build out of Board of Directors and external reporting requirements.
Are you the new Finance Director - FP&A and Accounting at Lansweeper?
- Required to have 5-10+ in the following areas below
- FP&A / Finance-related field (as outlined above)
- Belgium Accounting and IFRS and/or US GAAP experience
- Transfer Pricing & Tax Optimization
- Revenue Recognition
- Foreign Currency Management
- Internal Controls & Financial Audits
- Foreign Currency Management
- Other plus’
- Master’s degree in accounting / finance related courses.
- Project Management experience and/or experience implementing budgeting system/tool
- Outstanding excel skills
- Experience with Private Equity – SaaS reporting / external reporting
- Potentially served as interim CFO
- Proven leader with positive attitude
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to simplify complex discussions with data, facts, and logic
- High standards of excellence
- Great problem-solving and has a hands-on attitude;
- Excellent communication skills fluently in English, both spoken and written.
- Thrives in an international fast-paced environment.
- Global business exposure /experience
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan