Events Marketing Manager
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need an Events Marketing Manager, responsible for planning and coordination of all regional & global events to help deliver results against business objectives and priorities.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage, and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK, and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "work hard, play hard" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
As our Events Manager you will develop and oversee the execution of the events plan to convey our core messages via a clearly defined brand experience. In your role you will also define event management processes to ensure consistent, impactful, and cost-effective experiences that reflect our brand attributes. Additionally, you keep abreast of new trends and technologies and propose new approaches to enhance the customer experience either for live, hybrid and virtual event formats. You will establish a network of event vendors that ensures timely delivery and proper budget management.
You'll be providing advice and counsel, as well as necessary trainings to nurture a more strategic and coordinated approach to events management across our matrix organization without losing sight of delivery at the local level.
A day in the life of:
- Work closely with our Global Events Program Manager and team assisting to provide strategic leadership and oversight of in-person, virtual and hybrid events
- Implement event strategy and plans aligned to global and regional business objectives with a key focus to educate, engage and excite enterprise accounts targeting new business profiles
- Create and govern event management processes to enable timely and cost-effective event services and support
- Ensure consistency and continuity of messaging at each touchpoint of the event experience, including sales tools available at key events
- Optimize traditional and digital event platforms keeping abreast of the latest trends and technologies to enhance brand experiences
- Serve as a central point of coordination between sales, SDR, product, corporate marketing team and partner team nurturing alignment throughout event planning and management
- Drive and refine KPIs/metrics to ensure event performance and constant improvement, providing regular reports on ROI, utilizing the E2E lead tracking dashboard
- Manage leads generation and post-event communications to participants
- Liaise with regional and local suppliers to coordinate event activities as appropriate
- Manage junior event marketeer, including skills development and guidance on priorities
Initiate cost controls measure and ensure overall event budget management
Are you the new Events Marketing Manager at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Functions with confidence and is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Knowledgeable and comfortable handling webinar technology, content deliverables, logistics and schedules
- Has an analytical and data driven mindset
- Has a strong drive, ambitions and a high quality bar
- Thinks of marketing and sales as essential partners in growth
- Thinks strategically and aims for continuous improvement, with a good business acumen and understanding of the relevant corporate functions and a focus on performance
- Likes to get out of my comfort zone
- Has a strong ability to build productive relationships and lead through interactions with cross-functional teams
- Minimum of 7 years of events management or related agency experience with a successful track record in planning and executing external or corporate event programs at global level.
- Solid experience in matrix organizations and exposure to business operations on a global level
- A good understanding of the brand experience and how it relates to the events channel
- Strong organizational & project management skills to include, but not limited to virtual events, hybrid components combined with in-person events and webinar technology
- Experience with roadshow formats and C-Level hosted events
Going for gold?
- Experience in SaaS marketing and customer journey analysis
- IT geek with a broad and active interest in IT?
- Skills using Pardot and Salesforce for lead management, Confluence and SharePoint for documentation and MS Office Suite for process and project management needs
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.