Entry-Level Digital Adoption and Retention Manager (COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY)
Austin, Texas, United States
Do you have a passion for data-driven decision-making, customer satisfaction, and a strong desire to help clients succeed? If so, we're searching for a dynamic and customer-focused individual to join our team as an Entry-Level Digital Adoption and Retention Manager. In this role, you will play a critical role in ensuring our customers experience the full value of our highly technical IT asset discovery application while proactively identifying and retaining at-risk customers.
1. Customer Retention: Monitor customer engagement and usage data to identify at-risk customers. Develop and execute strategies to increase retention and satisfaction.
2. Product Adoption: Collaborate with customers to understand their unique business challenges and ensure they fully leverage the application's features. Proactively drive product adoption and utilization.
3. Data-Driven Insights: Utilize customer data and analytics to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement in the customer success process. Develop reports and dashboards to track customer health and usage metrics.
4. Proactive Outreach: Reach out to customers identified as at-risk to understand their challenges and address their concerns. Create personalized action plans to improve customer satisfaction and product adoption.
5. Feedback Collection: Act as a liaison between customers and the product development team, collecting feedback, suggestions, and pain points to contribute to product improvement.
6. Renewals and Upsells: Work closely with the sales team to identify upsell opportunities and ensure customer renewals.
- College students in the IT, Computer Science, or Business program.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to understand highly technical concepts and translate them into actionable steps for customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive mindset with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, customer success, or data analysis.
- Familiarity with IT asset management and related software.
- Knowledge of customer success software and tools.
-Business School students with an interest in computers, computer science or management information systems or IT.
This is a part time position, 6 months. (Full Time will be offered once program is completed)
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.