Skip to content

Enterprise Sales Manager EMEA

On-site, Hybrid
  • Merelbeke, Vlaams Gewest, Belgium
Sales: Direct Sales

Job description

Lansweeper provides a unique Technology Asset Intelligence platform for businesses to better understand, manage and protect their technology estate and network. Lansweeper helps customers minimize risks and optimize their technology investments by providing actionable insight into their technology estate at all times, offering trustworthy, valuable, and accurate insights about the state of users, devices, and software.

Since its launch in 2004, Lansweeper has been developing a software platform that scans and inventories all IT devices, installed software, and active users on a network – allowing organizations to manage their IT centrally. The Lansweeper platform currently discovers and monitors over 80 million connected devices from 28,000+ customers, including Mercedes, Michelin, Liverpool FC, Carlsberg, Nestle, IBM, and Samsung, along with governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 300+ strong team across the world.

Overview

Based in Belgium, the Enterprise Sales Manager EMEA is responsible for the success and growth of our Enterprise business in EMEA. This role reports to the Sales Director EMEA and is an integral part of the sales leadership team.

Roughly 30% of the time will be spent working on strategic initiatives and the other 70% on day-to-day team management. We expect the successful candidate to spend significant time in the office to collaborate with other senior sales leaders and therefore must already be based in Belgium with an ability to regularly travel to the office (in Merelbeke).


Job description

  • Own the overall revenue target for the EMEA Enterprise team
  • Develop, coach, manage and lead the EMEA Enterprise sales team
  • Conduct weekly forecast meetings with sales leadership and lead quarterly business reviews with individual contributors
  • Report weekly the region monthly and quarterly forecast at the key deal level to the EMEA Sales Director
  • Create KPI’s and consistently monitor them on a team and individual level
  • Engage with key customers on negotiations and work with the necessary internal stakeholders
  • Assist in designing territories, sales strategy, and processes
  • Train each new cohort of employees in our sales methodology and practices
  • Contribute to key inter-company task forces and act as the voice of sales
  • Interview all potential new hires and make recommendations that do not compromise our values
  • Evangelize company strategy and positioning to sales organization
  • Ensure all salespeople have been trained and exhibit competencies in key areas
  • Share best practices with other sales leaders and teams

Job requirements

Are you the new Enterprise Sales Manager at Lansweeper?

At a minimum, you have …

  • minimum three years’ experience in a high velocity, transactional software sales environment
  • minimum two years of experience managing individual contributors
  • experience in a product led growth, software scale-up environment, preferably in the “growing to 100m” phase
  • a background working in ITAM, SAM, HAM, ITSM, or CyberSecurity spaces greatly preferred
  • a bachelor’s degree is preferred
  • a deep experience in Salesforce or related B2B CRM system
  • experience speaking with technical users all the way to C-level
  • a demonstrated track record of success as an individual contributor and sales manager or team lead
  • Effective communicator

Qualitative:

  • Proven leadership skills with positive attitude
  • Great relationship builder and has a hands-on attitude
  • Excellent communication skills fluently in Dutch & English, both spoken and written
  • Enjoy working in a dynamic environment that grows rapidly

Our offer you can’t refuse

  • Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
  • Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
  • Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
  • We offer a variety of benefits: medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, etc.

or

Apply with Linkedin unavailable
Apply with Indeed unavailable