Enterprise Account Manager US
If you are competitive, focused, resilient, and possess an unrelenting desire to be on a winning team then you may be one of the “Sales Athletes” to join our growing team at Lansweeper. We are hiring an Austin based Enterprise Account Manager to evangelize and sell our industry leading solution into the United States.
- Prospecting into existing users to uncover growth opportunities. Live by our ‘Land and Expand’
- Use Salesforce as the single system of record, and make sure it is updated daily.
- Manage the entire deal cycle
from development to close.
Accurately forecast while actively managing your leads and pipeline.
Learn why companies want our solution, from both a technical and business perspective, and be able to effectively communicate this.
- Be a team player that stands by team members, but also challenges them to achieve greatness.
Are you the new Account Executive at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- is a self-starter that doesn’t need or want a manager peering over his or her shoulder every minute to remind them to be on the phone.
- Understands that solving a customer’s problem and addressing their needs is the only true path to success.
- Carries myself with integrity, never makes excuses and realizes that the world is bigger than just myself.
- Is not deterred by prospecting
and who is driven by results.
- At least two years of sales experience, preferably in software.
- Experience carrying an individual quota with a verifiable track record of success.
- Extraordinary people and writing skills.
- University Degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience with SalesForce.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission potential
- Healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K retirement plan
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.