Enterprise Account Manager
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need an Enterprise Account Manager to help us be more effective selling to our EMEA Enterprise customers.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the "Best Work Experience" motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
A day in the life of:
- You’re responsible for developing relationships with existing customers assigned to you
- You review the customer’s needs and Lansweeper usage over video meetings.
- You identify up-sell or cross-sell opportunities and let no prospect pass by.
- You communicate with IT pros, managers, and purchasers via email and over the phone.
- You provide potential customers with a general overview of Lansweeper’s capabilities during screen sharing sessions and involve presales colleagues where necessary
- You join in on various projects that support and drive Lansweeper’s growth.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You share improvements to processes, our software, and customer experience.
Are you the new Enterprise Account Manager at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Is open minded & eager to learn
- Puts the customer first
- Is enterprising with a commercial mindset
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate
- Communicates fluently and in a friendly manner in English
- Embraces change
- Is a team player willing to go the extra mile
- A deep desire to be successful in sales
- At least 2-3 years selling experience in a B2B setting
- A broad and active interest in IT
- Extraordinary people and writing skills
Going for gold?
- Experience in software or infrastructure sales
- Fluent in Dutch, French, Spanish or other languages
- Experience in managing Enterprise accounts
Our offer you can't refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits: medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, etc.
- The best work experience ever!